Group Visits to Exeter
A changing calendar of colourful events, great Devon food, a good choice of accommodation for groups, visitor attractions for all ages and ample coach parking - Exeter is the perfect destination for your next group visit!
With so much to see and do whatever your interests, Exeter is a great destination for a day trip or longer visit. Whether your group is interested in shopping, heritage and culture, the outdoors, or food and drink, we have it all!
Exeter is the regional capital for culture, leisure and shopping. With over 2000 years of history, there are some fascinating attractions, including the magnificent Exeter Cathedral, the unique Underground Passages and the world class Royal Albert Memorial Museum. Historically a major port, the city's quayside area is now focused towards leisure, with a number of cafes and restaurants where your group can relax and maybe enjoy a traditional cream tea!
Planning a group Christmas shopping trip to Exeter? There are hundreds of shops, both high street and independents where you can get that extra special Christmas gift, or head to the annual Exeter Christmas Market on Cathedral Green to soak up the festive atmosphere.
Exeter hosts some of the region's major events, such as the Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink in April, the Devon County Show in May, and big name musical concerts at Powderham Castle, including Bryan Adams and Olly Murs in 2017.
Visit our what's on pages to find events happening during your visit. Group tickets are available for many events. Group discounts and coach driver incentives are available at most attractions.
Exeter City Council offers group travel organisers a helpful and informative one-stop booking service to help you get the most out of your group visit to Exeter.
- Organise a guided tour with Exeter's Red Coat Guides
- Book a visit to the Custom House Visitor Centre
- Book a visit to Exeter's Underground Passages
- Book a visit to Exeter Cathedral
- Book a visit to the Royal Albert Memorial Museum
- Suggest tailor-made group itineraries to suit your clients' specific requirements - check out our pick n mix group itinerary suggestions
- Provide information about suitable group accommodation
- Offer advice on timing your visit and other practical tips
- Advise on coach parking and setting-down points within the city and surrounding area
- Supply pictures for publicity material
Book your visit using our Booking Form.
Exeter Visitor Information & Tickets can provide further suggestions for groups as well as information about travel to the region, coach parking, and group accommodation to suit all budgets.
T. 01392 265203